Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lips Gone Wild!

Mmmmm lips.
We all want soft, supple, voluptuous lips.
SOLUTIONS :]

First off:
Get those lippers soft and free of flaky skin by....

**First apply a warm washcloth over lips softening the dead skin cells.
Then mix a little bit of Vaseline, and White Sugar and scrub a dub dub.


Some of my favorite lip items...

Mac Costa Chic Matte Lipstick.
I know I said before I am not a fan of lipstick.....I lied. Or I changed my mind. I am obsessed and slowly will be able to open up my own lipstick joint.
Of course Macs Lipglasses.

Lancome Juicy Tubes
K, this is important.
There is such thing as abusing the use of lipliner....

(LOVE Macs Cremestick Liners)
Good...
BAD.
There is so much wrong with this poor womans get up. I can't bear to look at it anymore.
Eyebrows.AHHH
You want something to make your lips plump and have color without actually applying color?
DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
Well, Lip Venom will do the trick! I already have thick kissers but still....the burning sensation of this stuff is ridiculous. It's so awesome! You can purchase at Sephora.
So pretty! Macs Cremesheen Gloss. Love the color. Love the creaminess.




What would you guys want me to blog about???? For my 10 readers.......
I need ideas! Hence the lack of posting.

Love you all!

6 comments:

  1. So I tried your chocolate mask on my boyfriend... sshhh don't tell or he would kill me haha but it was so fun and now I need to do it on myself you have good ideas keep posting! I don't know if you've already posted this but do you have any recommendations for skin care products like face washes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this! I want to try all those products now! Help me more with dry skin! Like the bumps on the back of my arm and dry hands and stuff. Idk if you've already done that or not. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that picture made me laugh so hard! (You know which one :]) I love that lip venom you got me a couple Christmases ago, it's almost gone and I'm savoring every last drop! I'm so glad you shared your lip favorites, always looking for a good one! Maybe soon you can post about skin care tips for the summer, and what a good facial sun screen is? I hate how greasy they all feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your good with makeup! How do you help someone cover up their mass of freckles and make their skin glow and have that summery look?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you do a post about making stretch marks look better without spending tons of $$?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Injectable fillers ar an excellent, non-invasive solution to the present problem of gravity. Juvederm produces.a swish and supple look, and so Skin Plus usually uses it for permanent lip augmentation gurgaon

    ReplyDelete