Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Brow.



Brows are very important to me.
If you have crummy eyebrows, it's okay.
There are special tools to make your brows fab.


My best friend.
It is literally the best eyebrow pencil in the world.
If you disagree, you must tell me the one you use. Until then, this is truly the best.

Let me just tell you, I love Clinique.
I have recently converted over from their loose powder to their pressed and I am in love.

Also I am all about this product.

Put it on before bed and I am bound to have a good makeup day.

In school they kept telling us how bad Clinique is for you skin.
I wasn't buying it.
My mother in law has GORGEOUS skin and guess what?
She is a dedicated Cliniquee.

Sooo I gave it a shot.
They have some really great products and I have yet to be disappointed! And I will continue to be a Cliniquee until the day I die.
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment