Monday, April 18, 2011

Top Facial Sunscreens

Thank you for your suggestions friends!
I will first start with one of Brianna's questions on what the best facial sunscreens are for summertime!
None of us like greasy sunscreens right??
And for me I feel like just plain old water babies on my face is too thick, oily and doesn't quite do the trick to keep those nasty sun rays away from your precious face.
Well I have definitely done my research and these are my top favorite sunscreen for your face:

Banana Boat Sun Wear Faces.
I have worn this stuff for many summers and have yet to get a single sun burn on my face.
I am telling you this stuff is GOOD and oil free! (And it has a nice fragrance)

Sugg. Retail: $4
I am obsessed with Clinique lately.
I haven't actually used this exact product but I have used their before makeup moisturizing sunscreen for daily use. (I clearly don't know the name of it). But this particular sunscreen was voted as being one of the best last summer.

Sugg. Retail $20
Aveeno all around has great products in my opinion.
This sunscreen too was voted as being one of the best last summer!

Sugg. Retail: $8
Of course it's important to always wear a moisturizer with an spf in it.
This is my favorite. Everyday use!

Sugg. Retail: $30

PROTECT YOUR FACE FROM THE SUN!
No one likes a leather face...... just sayin....

Another tip soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment