Friday, January 14, 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Amber Harman Daley, I am a licensed Esthetician and have a passion for fabulous skin!
I went to school at the Studio Academy of Beauty in 2008 and had the best time learning about skin and the theory behind it. I am so excited to promote myself and try to become the best Esthetician I can by helping YOU look your best.
My goal in life is to help change, a good change. If you are unhappy with your skin, let me help. If you have a nice set of caterpillars crawling above your eyelashes, let me help, if you have acne scars, let me help, and if you have not one clue what contouring is? I'm your girl!
I love love love skin, waxing, and of course Makeup! Maybe I will start doing some makeup tutorials for you and videoing my lovely face....ha.
I hope you enjoy my blog and I would be honored to serve you in your beautiful needs! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment